[Cialug] OT: dvi-a to vga connector

Rob Miller rob at dotcomservices.com
Sat Apr 7 22:31:30 CDT 2012

We have a Hewlett-Packard Pavilion Slimline pc that requires a dvi-a (male)
to vga (female) adaptor for the monitor.  I broke this adaptor when I tried
to move the pc tonight. I tested the monitor on another computer and the
monitor works fine but when I put the adaptor into the mix, the monitor
goes black.

I know I can wait until Monday and probably buy a new adaptor at Dymin or
DIT but I'm hoping someone on this list might have one that I could get
tomorrow.  I would be happy to swap some Peeps for an adaptor.  Thanks.

Rob Miller
515-782-8516