[Cialug] Power Supply Tester

Scott Prader rigrunn at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 15:06:01 CDT 2012

Thank you everyone that came forward!  I've managed to determine that
the power supply is fine, but that either the motherboard or CPU is at
fault.  The CPU is an LGA 775 Pentium 4 and I do not have a spare one
sitting around.  The closest possible replacement seems to be around
$70 in Urbandale and CL appears to be dry, but if anyone has a spare
one that I could give a whirl, either by loaning or if I brought the
computer to someone's house and plugged it in there to test, it would
be much appreciated.

-Scott