[Cialug] Mythbuntu

Michael Standfest michael at standfest.org
Wed Sep 28 12:06:42 CDT 2011

For Matt's sake and the sake of anyone else reading this in the
future, configuring the SiliconHD's first tuner (tuner 0) by Device ID
and allowing it to make multiple recordings appears to work just fine.
 I have had a few issues with conflicting recordings, but I think this
is due to overlapping my recordings (I give sporting events 2-3 hours
of extra recording since I have lost the end of a few games due to
overtime, etc).  If I notice any other problems, I'll post a message
to the group.

Thanks for the help.
Michael, W0NXM