[Cialug] Mythbuntu

Nathan C. Smith nathan.smith at ipmvs.com
Wed Sep 21 16:49:16 CDT 2011

Any idea if the machine is rebooting, or just not doing what it is supposed to?

Did you check your logs?

Try setting the best tuners to be preferred (whichever one taxes your machine the least - SiliconHD?)  Also make sure your hard drives are tuned to best i/o performance (hint: hdparm)

It seems like there might also be some options to run commercial flagging processes when the machine is less busy.  You might want to investigate those.

-Nate