[Cialug] Tonight's meeting

kristau kristau at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 21:49:57 CDT 2011

Not enough turnout to cover the deeper topics. Maybe next time? I'm
open to any and all suggestions to boost our attendance. Send them my
way!

Barry and I looked over my vSphere 5 lab and played around a bit with
nested ESXi hosts and a lot with two different versions of
NexentaStore Community Edition (3.0.4 and 3.1.1).

What did we learn? Nexenta's UI is a bit counterintuitive (or perhaps
I'm just stupid). The goal was to get shared storage set up for my two
nested ESXi 5 hosts, but I was unable to get them to authenticate to
the Nexenta 3.0.4 VM.

Perhaps by the next meeting I can have a complete configuration to show off?

--
Tired programmer
Coding late into the night