[Cialug] ssh over https proxy

jrnosee jrnosee at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 09:10:53 CDT 2011

I can somewhat agree with Lee on problems like this though.  My office has a
"guest" network which is the only thing I can use my android tablet on.
Many sites are blocked and only 80 and maybe 443 (not tested yet) are open.
It would be nice if I had access to my dropbox (blocked) for my office apps
or google docs (also blocked).  Personally, I'd love to establish an ssh
connection to my home PC/server and proxy all my tablet's traffic or
something....

I have no malicious intent, I'd just like to INCREASE my
productivity...something my company seems intent on inhibiting!