[Cialug] 4U Rack Mount Cases

Jonathan C. Bailey jbailey at co.marshall.ia.us
Wed Sep 7 10:44:40 CDT 2011

Hello,

We have ~12 4U rack mount cases available for sale. Most of them are "shallow" cases which are suitable for MicroATX boards (full ATX fit, I believe, but it's tight). Most of the cases have power supplies of various ratings (some don't, however), and some even have motherboard/CPU/RAM. Basically, just assume it's a case with random free goodies..

Anyway, I'm looking to see if there would be any interest and take offers. Cases would need to be picked up in Marshalltown - no shipping available.

If anyone is interested, e-mail me (off list) with how many you would be interested in and how much your offer is.

Thanks!

-Jon