[Cialug] cables

Dave Hala Jr dave at 58ghz.net
Mon Oct 24 14:56:54 CDT 2011

It has three sff8470 connectors on the controller card. I wish I could
find the cables. This has a been a nightmare. I thought I'd some $$$
using stuff out of my junk box... However... I'm now to the point where
I'm losing money. <sigh>  I think If I cant find some cables locally,
I'm just gonna buy a new controller... and through away everything in my
junk box....

:) Dave