[Cialug] Restricted boot a very real possibility

Adam Shannon adam at ashannon.us
Tue Oct 18 18:08:03 CDT 2011

I would expect something like that would happen. It will be
interesting to see if they try and push this over to the server market
also, clearly that would be a failure.

On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 18:03, Pete Trbovich
<levitating_rock at linuxquestions.net> wrote:
> I hate to make my first post on this board a potential to throw gas on the fire of an already hot debate, but... if Microsoft does enact a policy that locks out every other operating system, do I not smell another anti-trust trial? I'm sure large industry players like Google and Oracle wouldn't let it by without at least a 'harrumph'.
>
> Be well,
> "Penguin" Pete Trbovich

Adam Shannon
Web Developer
University of Northern Iowa
Sophomore -- Computer Science B.S. & Mathematics
http://ashannon.us