[Cialug] OT: Server for sale

Rob Miller robarooney at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 20:51:52 CDT 2011

My buddy in Iowa City recently closed his business and he wants to sell the
server and personal computers, rather than ship them back to the leasing
company.

The server is a 2008 Hewlett-Packard ML350 G5 with 2GB of RAM, mirrored 72GB
SAS hard drives, E200 SAS RAID controller, dual power supplies, and a dvd
rom drive.  There are also three desktop computers, a laptop with docking
station, and four copies of Microsoft Office Basic 2007.

I may have messed up a couple of them - I ran killdisk on the server and one
or two of the desktop computers.

He owes the leasing company a final payment of $600 and that's all he wants
for the equipment.  If you're interested, reply back to me at:

 rob at dotcomservices.com

I'll go on Saturday to Iowa City and pick up everything and bring it back
and deliver it to you.

Thanks.

Rob Miller, on behalf of Phil Shive