[Cialug] 2 Separate Networks, 1 Location

Jeff Davis me at digitaljeff.com
Mon Oct 3 14:52:38 CDT 2011

I'm curious about what you mean by this statement.  Do you physically
disconnect something?
> The basic problem is that if both networks can see one another, they both
> work fine. If I them both set (as above), and they are separated but -
> performance of both networks quickly degrades down to zero.

>From your description is looks like things are physically connected like this:
M1000 -> wifi

Netgear 24 port switch

DI-624 -> wifi

Can you confirm that:
-- Both the M1000 and DI-624 are connected to a single DSL connection
and both are trying to pass credentials?
-- The DI-624 is using an IP address of 55.44.33.23?

-Jeff Davis