[Cialug] OT - manipulating blogger exported XML

Tom Pohl tom at tcpconsulting.com
Mon Oct 3 09:53:46 CDT 2011

I looked at it briefly and actually Safari does a really good job at parsing the xml file and rendering it in its built-in rss reader.  The biggest problem you'll have is in references to the resources (both small and large versions of images as well as articles that are inter-linking to each other).

Blogger doesn't appear to do you many favors in allowing you to own your data :)

I'd do as Matt suggested and suck it into wordpress and get it from there, but I'd bet that it won't fetch your images from blogger, probably just point to them like your xml file does.

-Tom