[Cialug] thttpd

Josh More jmore at starmind.org
Sun Oct 2 20:38:11 CDT 2011

Do not do it this way,

If the startup file is in /etc/init.d, it is already in the startup system.
You just have to check that it is set in the proper runlevel.

In the RedHat/SUSE world, use the command chkconfig.

In the Ubuntu world, use update-rc.d.

Learn the paradigm of the system you're in and use it and you'll have far
fewer problems.

-Josh More