[Cialug] {Spam?} thttpd

Tom Sellers tomsellers2001 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 2 18:32:34 CDT 2011

Not familiar with Apache.  This is my first attempt at a web server.

The document that I was working from said that it would start automatically after installing.  I'm not sure how to start it maually.  I looked at a web site specifically for thttpd and didn't find any answer there.  There was something that came up during the installtion that I didn't understand.  Something about not recognizing a public key.  Perhaps that had something to do with it.