[Cialug] Postini and Graylisting - Solved

Todd E Thomas todd_dsm at ssiresults.com
Tue Nov 29 11:45:53 CST 2011

Matt, that would be cool. I need to answer more emails :)

Claus, I'm glad you got it working. Sorry for the confusion. It's the
product of chasing too many problems at once :)

As a general rule, I define everything explicitly. The internal domain
gets defined first, then the clients we serve, then pick up the
stragglers after that. It's no wonder you don't get into this file much,
I have yet to find a client that has a full list. Mine is pretty basic:

$ sudo cat /etc/postfix/postgrey_whitelist_clients
# postgrey whitelist for mail client hostnames
# put this file in /etc/postfix or specify its path
# with --whitelist-clients=xxx
mydomain.tld
domain.us
domain.com