[Cialug] Streaming USB webcam video

Tom Sellers tomsellers2001 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 22 10:56:26 CST 2011

Has anyone streamed video from a USB connected webcam so that you can see that webcam video from anywhere on the internet?  I have tried a couple of different programs but neither seems to work as I expected.  I tried a product called TinCam and the other I forgot the name. Maybe someone can save me some time and agrivation by pointing me in the right direction.

I would perfer to have a IP connected cam but don't have one.  Don't know if that would make any difference.