[Cialug] Free Linux Account Somewhere?

Todd Pierce toddcpierce at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 15:38:04 CST 2011

Jeff,

Perhaps you missed the irony that I have outgrown my development
environment *while basically being homeless*.   Honestly, even I didn't
expect the project to be a success (as much as it has been, anyway).

Actually, it took me two years to do that, so I've been resourceful.

So, half of the time, even having a portable computer with me would put my
life in danger, even if I could afford one.

-Todd