[Cialug] OT: Extra Blue Bawls

Matthew Steven matthew at geniusweb.com
Fri Nov 4 16:07:51 CDT 2011

I have a case of blue Bawls. Those who know them appreciate them well,
both for juvenile pranks and cause they're tasty and full of energy.

But, first, to head off any possible misunderstanding before I get to my
point, this is what I'm talking about:

https://www.thinkgeek.com/caffeine/drinks/2818/?srp=4

They arrived today from ThinkGeek, so they're fresh. Unfortunately I
noticed that they have an ingredient that I'm trying to avoid (HFCS), so
rather than pay shipping to send them back they're yours for the $40 I
paid if you want to pick em up from my place in Ames sometime this week.

Email me off list. I'll inform the list when/if someone takes them.

Apologies to Pete Schweddy.

--
Matthew Steven
http://www.geniusweb.com/