[Cialug] OT - Internet Access

chris rheinherren c.rheinherren at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 08:33:10 CDT 2011

This was for use by the press covering the event itself. The venue does
have internet access currently through Century Link but will not upgrade
the service, even temporarily due to being grandfathered in on their plan.
Any change would cause them to loose that status. So the only solution thus
far is to hope that the press brings their own access if the site access is
not able to handle all of them.

But still open to other ideas.