[Cialug] Old Sun hardware

Jeff Chapin chapinjeff at gmail.com
Tue May 31 15:54:34 CDT 2011

I am a ways away, and thus not able to take everything and easily let
others pick it over at my place, but I am interested in getting my hands
on some hardware as a learning experience -- I would go so far as to say
I would be willing to part with it in a few months if someone else
wanted a turn.

Jeff