[Cialug] Ubuntu 11.04

Matthew Nuzum newz at bearfruit.org
Tue May 17 09:40:59 CDT 2011

On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 3:12 PM, L. V. Lammert <lvl at omnitec.net> wrote:

> Is anyone playing with 11.04 yet? Any clue why <alt> Tab DNW, even though
> it is enabled in Compiz Config?

Works for me. I actually remapped the super shortcuts to super+alt and use
super+tab to be window switcher for all desktops and alt+tab to be window
switcher for just the active desktop. (oh, and also disabled the dizzying
option to switch desktops to show each app as you cycle through them).

I found this page really heplful:
http://askubuntu.com/questions/28086/unity-keyboard-mouse-shortcuts

--
Matthew Nuzum