[Cialug] Meeting Reminder

Josh More MoreJ at alliancetechnologies.net
Tue May 17 08:55:13 CDT 2011

Ken,

Please burn a 64bit DVD for the meeting (I don't care if it's KDE or Gnome).

Barry,

Please install the distro on the spare laptop that I bring to the meeting while I talk about the fancy tools I'm using.  Then we can hook that laptop up the projector and play with that.

Thanks,

Josh More | Senior Security Consultant - CISSP, GIAC-GSLC Gold, GIAC-GCIH
Alliance Technologies | www.AllianceTechnologies.net
400 Locust St., Suite 840 | Des Moines, IA 50309
515.245.7701 | 888.387.5670 x7701

Blog: Don't just blame the bad guys, it's your fault too
http://www.alliancetechnologies.net/blogs/morej

How are we doing? Let us know here:
http://www.alliancetechnologies.net/forms/alliance-technologies-feedback-survey