[Cialug] Meeting Reminder

Josh More MoreJ at alliancetechnologies.net
Tue May 17 08:38:14 CDT 2011

 Yep, we're meeting tomorrow (Wednesday).  As Matt's note earlier this week indicated, though we have a default topic of programming, we're swapping with next month.

The topic for tomorrow's meeting is Security.  I will be sharing some examples of what I've been working on lately and showing off some Linux-focused security tools.  Tools will likely include the latest interface for Nessus, the beta of BurpSuite and the pro version of Maltego.  If you want me to test your laptop, I'd be willing to do so.  If you want me to test your website, I *might* be willing to do so, depending on the context.

Though it'll be less a presentation and more of a demo, I think that there will be plenty of opportunities for learning.

Josh More | Senior Security Consultant - CISSP, GIAC-GSLC Gold, GIAC-GCIH
Alliance Technologies | www.AllianceTechnologies.net<http://www.AllianceTechnologies.net>
400 Locust St., Suite 840 | Des Moines, IA 50309
515.245.7701 | 888.387.5670 x7701

Blog: Don't just blame the bad guys, it's your fault too
http://www.alliancetechnologies.net/blogs/morej

How are we doing? Let us know here:
http://www.alliancetechnologies.net/forms/alliance-technologies-feedback-survey