[Cialug] Meeting on Wed

Matthew Nuzum newz at bearfruit.org
Sun May 15 16:10:31 CDT 2011

OK, It looks like we will do this but not May. The reason why is because
today I just found out there is an event for a certain recent high school
grad happening at the same time and I can't miss or reschedule it.

Therefore I'm going to propose this as the topic for the June meeting and
this Wednesday will be the previously selected "General programming" topic
and Josh may show off his arsenal of attack tools.

Sorry to get you all excited and then switch you at the end. Use your month
reprieve wisely to be ready for the dojo in June. :-)

--
Matthew Nuzum

looks like work." -Thomas Edison