[Cialug] Need to hire a sysadmin, work from home

Matthew Nuzum newz at bearfruit.org
Tue May 10 08:25:09 CDT 2011

Hey, my company[1] is getting ready to hire a sysadmin in the Americas. It's
a work from home job. Here are the details, make sure to mention that
newz2000 referred you. Or ping me on IRC or e-mail if you have questions.
Mentioning my name will help get your resume fast tracked and also I may get
a high five or something if you get hired. "CDO" is the name of our
infrastructure team.

[1] www.canonical.com

-----
We are currently recruiting for *Operational Systems Administrator*
position in the CDO Department.

The successful applicants will have good personal interactions with
customer (internal developers) and other members of the team.  Solid
Linux systems administration skills (scripting, etc) are essential
together with understnading of how to manage and maintain a secure
computing environment and how to articulate security concerns.

Candidate needs to be self-driven, results-oriented and have a positive
outlook. Attention to detail, good interaction with customers and
personal motivation are key attributes to the success of this role.

This is a home based role, candidates from American time zones are
preferable.

If you would like to apply or refer somebody for this role please use
this link:
https://tbe.taleo.net/NA3/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CANONICAL&cws=1&rid=177

--
Matthew Nuzum