[Cialug] Cyber Defense Competiton - late April

Josh More MoreJ at alliancetechnologies.net
Thu Mar 31 09:29:42 CDT 2011

Generally, we use MediaWiki.

However, this is one of those "not a technical problem" problems that is made worse by constantly trying to change technologies.  We just need some people to keep glancing through the notes for other targets and make sure that the attacks are fairly even.  It's far too easy for the highly skilled people to get lost on rabbit trails or taking out their assigned target.

Josh More | Senior Security Consultant - CISSP, GIAC-GSLC Gold, GIAC-GCIH
Alliance Technologies | www.AllianceTechnologies.net
400 Locust St., Suite 840 | Des Moines, IA 50309
515.245.7701 | 888.387.5670 x7701

Blog: Don't just blame the bad guys, it's your fault too
http://www.alliancetechnologies.net/blogs/morej

How are we doing? Let us know here:
http://www.alliancetechnologies.net/forms/alliance-technologies-feedback-survey