[Cialug] ot shuttle xpc mobo

David Champion dchamp1337 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 01:17:38 CDT 2011

It's a proprietary motherboard. I have a couple of them around.

Dan, since you're handy with a soldering iron... you might be able to repair
the motherboard, a lot of the Shuttles suffered from bad caps, if you google
for the motherboard and bad caps you may be able to find some info on fixing
it.

-dc