[Cialug] Linux Classes

albus albus at iowaconnect.com
Tue Mar 29 09:18:24 CDT 2011

I'd consider such a class. Problem is I don't know JACK about scripting and
would most likely be the dumbest in the room
on it. I've played around very little with bash scripting mostly for a cron
job but that's about it. If nothing else I'd like to
learn what it takes to create a script for a MySql Database project I want
to start sooner or later. Mostly create the database
with the tables needed and make a web GUI for use to add data for a web
site.

I'm sure it can be done, just haven't a clue where to start as yet.

  _____