[Cialug] vim on cygwin

Todd Walton tdwalton at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 05:28:25 CDT 2011

On Wed, Mar 16, 2011 at 2:57 PM, Josh More
<MoreJ at alliancetechnologies.net> wrote:
> I just copy the .vimrc file from a Linux system into the other wacky environments.
> All of those behaviors can be defined in the config file

For some reason I assumed it would be something more than just the
config file.  I don't do anything out of the ordinary with vim, I
don't do anything special.  Turns out that the vim package comes with
a sample config file that sets everything just as you'd expect.  I
just had to rename it ~/.vimrc.  Ah... it feels better now.

--
Todd