[Cialug] My company has an ope Network/Sales Support position

Hawkins ng0g at mchsi.com
Thu Mar 17 04:26:05 CDT 2011

Gang,

For more detailed information contact me directly.

-------------------
Network/Sales Support Engineer:
Palisade Systems, located in Des Moines, Iowa is seeking qualified
candidates for a Sales Support Engineer. Palisade Systems develops
network application management and data security solutions. The chosen
candidate will support our sales department by performing product
demonstrations online and at potential customer sites, provide verbal
and written responses to technical questions, perform product
installation services, and post sale configuration services. This is a
full-time position requiring some travel.  If you are interested and
meet the qualifications listed, please send your resume to
jobs at palisadesystems.com.

Steve
--
Stephen Hawkins NG0G