[Cialug] Ride to LUG?

Matt matt at itwannabe.com
Wed Mar 16 17:48:26 CDT 2011

Awesome,

I'm at   AN ADDRESS , less than a block north of Douglas Ave.  If you
are headed north from Douglas, my house is on the       side of the
street, painted  COLOR, and complete with SOME PERSONAL INFORMATION to
the front porch.

You can call me at 515-XXX-XXXX(home) or 423-XXX-XXXX(cell) if you need
help finding me, but the address comes up perfectly in google maps.

Thanks a million,
-- Matt