[Cialug] Ride to LUG?

Josh More MoreJ at alliancetechnologies.net
Wed Mar 16 17:41:40 CDT 2011

If folks can handle the "get Matt here" issue, I can get him home.

The restaurant, based on Theron's post, will likely be Court Ave, so I don't think that transport will be an issue.

Josh More | Senior Security Consultant - CISSP, GIAC-GSLC Gold, GIAC-GCIH
Alliance Technologies | www.AllianceTechnologies.net
400 Locust St., Suite 840 | Des Moines, IA 50309
515.245.7701 | 888.387.5670 x7701

Blog: Don't just blame the bad guys, it's your fault too
http://www.alliancetechnologies.net/blogs/morej

How are we doing? Let us know here:
http://www.alliancetechnologies.net/forms/alliance-technologies-feedback-survey