[Cialug] Promotion and Faith. (Was RE: A little something for everyone)

Jeff Chapin chapinjeff at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 08:20:41 CST 2011

I still feel it is a bug in TB3, as TB3 puts context sensitive reply
buttons on messages. If the message is from 1 person, you just get
'Reply'. If it is a group of people, they replace that with "Reply All",
but if it is a mailing list, it is "Reply List". I consider it a bug
that both "Reply" and "Reply List" place the exact same address in the
"To" field. The fact that there are separate buttons implied to me that
they did something different. I might have to look into writing an
extension that disables that "Reply" button if the "reply-to" field is
the same for both sender and list.

Jeff