[Cialug] A little something for everyone

Morris Dovey mrdovey at iedu.com
Sun Mar 6 18:33:59 CST 2011

On Mar 6, 2011, at 5:12 PM, kristau wrote:

> One final thought about this, then I'll STFU.
>
> A simple exercise:
> 1) Copy and paste the original post into a text editor.
> 2) Replace the two religious philosophies and the one social-political
> viewpoint with ones you STRONGLY oppose.
> 3) Re-read the modified post very carefully until it seems to you this
> was how it was originally written.

Did that, then after re-examining David's post decided that I couldn't think of any good argument for prohibiting the free exercise of religion, nor for abridging the freedom of speech, nor for denying the right peaceably to assemble with like-minded persons to pursue lawful objectives.

What really sticks in /my/ craw is Matthew's claim that Vim is "world's best code editor". Sheesh! ;-)