[Cialug] Promotion and Faith. (Was RE: A little something for everyone)

Jeff Chapin chapinjeff at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 10:14:01 CST 2011

Matt,

Considering that this is the *second* email Brian has sent regarding
hiring religious people, and the first email he sent included length of
contract details and wages, it appears that if this is illegal in Iowa,
he already crossed that line. That said, I believe the Federal
guidelines only apply to employers with more than 15 employees -- but I
thought that the exempt employers had to include a standard disclaimer
stating that they are exempt from those guidelines. I am not sure about
any Iowa specific guidelines.

Jeff