[Cialug] A little something for everyone

Brian Wood woodbrian77 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 12:17:20 CST 2011

I'm looking to partner with G-dly people willing to use the
C++ Middleware Writer -- an on line code generator that
writes C++ marshalling code based on high-level user input.
In exchange for using the C++ Middleware Writer, I'll donate
18 hours/week for six months to their project.  If you aren't
an orthodox Jew or pro-life Christian, you can still get in on
the action.  If you refer someone to me for this, I'll pay you
$150/month for the first four months I work with them.

--
Brian Wood
Ebenezer Enterprises

"And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season
we shall reap if we do not lose heart.  Therefore, as we have
opportunity, let us do good to all, especially to those who are of
the household of faith."  Galatians 6:9-11