[Cialug] Fwd: Remember Trumpet Winsock?

Nathan C. Smith nathan.smith at ipmvs.com
Thu Mar 3 13:53:19 CST 2011

I remember Trumpet Winsock.  I remember the company I worked for at the time actually ponied up and cut a check and sent it to New Zealand (I think) for the software.  Enough licenses to cover the people using it.  This was pre Windows 95.  I remember getting the disk back from New Zealand and going, wow!  That was fast.

-Nate