[Cialug] Des Moines Hackerspace

Dan Hockey icepuck3k at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 15 08:10:02 CDT 2011

One 24yr old Hero1 and two Parallax bots.
-dan
-

#yiv479189125 P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;}

We talking Roombas or Mechas?

Josh More | Senior Security Consultant - CISSP, GIAC-GSLC Gold, GIAC-GCIH

Alliance Technologies |
www.AllianceTechnologies.net

400 Locust St., Suite 840 | Des Moines, IA 50309

515.245.7701 | 888.387.5670 x7701

Blog: Using Facebook?  Use it safely.

http://www.alliancetechnologies.net/blogs/morej

How are we doing? Let us know here: