[Cialug] HDs

jrnosee jrnosee at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 16:44:08 CDT 2011

I suppose if your drive spins up I suppose it won't matter.  I almost always
at least try it...if it works (and I usually get some luck for my effort)
great, if not...I've got a cold drive to ease the headache it's giving me!
Just watch out for condensation.

Have you tried a different USB adapter, controller, different computer,
different drive w/ that USB adapter?   (just covering the bases)

Is the USB adapter rated to handle a 750GB drive?  I've seen some old ones
that said they would only work with <= 500GB.