[Cialug] CentOS 5.6 to 6.0 upgrade?

Tom Pohl tom at tcpconsulting.com
Tue Jul 26 10:29:06 CDT 2011

I wouldn't do that with any kind of box that you'd actually want to use after the upgrade.

My understanding is that there are major differences in rpm format's between 5.6 and 6.0 that really won't play nicely.  Is there a particular feature that you're trying to get to in 6.0 that you haven't found in 5.6 or are you just looking forward to dependency hell? :)

-Tom