[Cialug] Question on postings

Josh More MoreJ at alliancetechnologies.net
Tue Jul 19 16:40:52 CDT 2011

Meeting for this month is tomorrow night, so it's not missed.

Josh More | Senior Security Consultant - CISSP, GIAC-GSLC Gold, GIAC-GCIH
Alliance Technologies | www.AllianceTechnologies.net<http://www.AllianceTechnologies.net>
400 Locust St., Suite 840 | Des Moines, IA 50309
515.245.7701 | 888.387.5670 x7701

Blog: Public attacks are on the rise.  Are you protecting yourself?
http://www.alliancetechnologies.net/blogs/morej

How are we doing? Let us know here:
http://www.alliancetechnologies.net/forms/alliance-technologies-feedback-survey