[Cialug] Xen or VirtualBox

Dave Hala Jr dave at 58ghz.net
Mon Jul 18 18:13:18 CDT 2011

I'm also getting ready to setup a new server using VB running multiple
VM's.  I've been using VB on a development machine for the last 18
months -without any issues.   How did you like phpvirtualbox?

I'm considering a pair of the 8 core AMD cpu's for the server. Are you
considering AMD cpu's or sticking with Intel?