[Cialug] + invites

TJ Vance tj at vancecoffman.com
Mon Jul 11 13:58:13 CDT 2011

Sorry, I could have sworn I sent it... I'll resend, let me know if you dont
see it in 15 minutes.

Thanks,
TJ

Are your business' phone expenses eating up profits?  Call or email
VanceCoffman Computing.  We'll beat the competition's business line plans
while giving you the features you've always wanted.

TJ Vance, President
VanceCoffman Computing
tj at vancecoffman.com
(515) 309-2532