[Cialug] C code for conversion between PPM and PNG files

Morris Dovey mrdovey at iedu.com
Tue Jan 25 10:57:40 CST 2011

On 1/25/2011 10:36 AM, Chris Freeman wrote:

> Is there a reason you can't use ImageMagick? The command-line tools are
> highly scriptable, and it can convert between just about any image
> formats you can think of.

There is. While I'm a fervent Linux advocate, other folks are using
other O/S than Linux. What I'm trying to do is provide source code that
can be used by all, regardless of their O/S.

For an (incomplete) sampling see:

   http://www.iedu.com/DeSoto/Fluidyne/Teams/

and so far I'm aware of Linux, OS/X, and Windows environments in use.

Morris Dovey
http://www.iedu.com/DeSoto/
PGP Key ID EBB1E70E