[Cialug] Media Center...

Nathan C. Smith nathan.smith at ipmvs.com
Mon Jan 24 16:15:19 CST 2011

Ancient machines.  AMD Athlon stuff from years ago.  I trip over faster processors these days but It is configured and working so I leave it alone.  It is all standard def.

I was wondering about using the HD Homerun with Cable. ..  I can tune in the HD channels in a certain range, but they don't seem to be published in the usual guide information.  Do you have to transpose the information somehow?  I don't have "digital cable".  Just extended basic so I can tune the free HD channels but I wrote my own channel guide to do it and then tune them manually.  I don't think Windows media center found the "free" HD channels either.

-Nate