[Cialug] (no subject)

Josh More MoreJ at alliancetechnologies.net
Wed Jan 19 17:14:46 CST 2011

*grin*

I hadn't thought of that drawback to my clever plan.

Still, as cool as I think my paper is, kittens are cooler.

Did you know that Nick D has a pet sugar glider that he takes to work with him?

Josh More | Senior Security Consultant - CISSP, GIAC-GSLC Gold, GIAC-GCIH
Alliance Technologies | www.AllianceTechnologies.net
400 Locust St., Suite 840 | Des Moines, IA 50309
515.245.7701 | 888.387.5670 x7701

Blog: Not The Usual Security Predictions: 2011
http://www.alliancetechnologies.net/blogs/morej

How are we doing? Let us know here:
http://www.alliancetechnologies.net/forms/alliance-technologies-feedback-survey