[Cialug] Bonus meeting - Wednesday 6:00-6:45

Don Cady doncady at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 00:17:42 CST 2011

On Tue, Jan 18, 2011 at 8:46 AM, Josh More
<MoreJ at alliancetechnologies.net> wrote:
>  For those that have the time, please join us for a LUG pre-meeting on
> Wednesday.  Matt is still at Mercy (hopefully for the last week), and would
> appreciate visitors between 6:00PM and 6:45PM.  This is on the way to the
> downtown meeting for many of you, so please stop by and say hi.
>
> The pre-meeting will be at Mercy, 4th floor, room 458 from 6:00 to 6:45.

I would like to add that since Matt will be 'out' by next month but
unable to work, this will be one of the last times he'll have contact
with people (aside from family and maybe a physical therapist) for a
long time. If you are even ~considering~ visiting, please do come down
and wish him well!

Don