[Cialug] OT, .. simple backup tools?

Theron Conrey theron at conrey.org
Fri Jan 7 11:15:45 CST 2011

I've not used Syncback, but I do recommended unison.
http://www.cis.upenn.edu/~bcpierce/unison/   it's got a windows binary, but
it's also available for most linux distros.  I have used it before to sync
windows directories to my linux file server.  I couldn't initially remember
what it was called funny enough and used the ubuntu software center and an
"rsync" search to find it again.  While unison is good for compatibility
requirements, I've switched to back in time, as I like the interface a bit
better.

Good luck!

-Theron