[Cialug] [Services Offered]

Josh More MoreJ at alliancetechnologies.net
Tue Jan 4 13:56:44 CST 2011

OK, I'll bite.

Alliance/INS focuses on the business space, so what's listed here will not be available for home users.  Sorry.

General Stuff (Of interest to LUG folk)
* Hosted email (CommunigatePro:  uses MAPI to talk to Outlook stuff, Flash-based web portal too)
* Antispam (Postini and Red Condor)
* Hosted Websites (LAMP and IIS)
* Server Hosting

Security Stuff (What I work on)
* Basic Managed Antimalware - Good basic protection, good zero day protection, moderate application control, HIPS
* Advanced Antimalware - Same as above, plus detailed application control, device control, firewall
* Compliance Antimalware - Same as above, plus a data loss prevention module
* Web Filtering - Several options
* Unified Threat Management - Mostly Fortinet, some Astaro, Barrier1, Cisco, etc
* Log Management
* Security Assessments
* Security Training
* Managed Patch Management (in testing now)
* Disk Encryption
* Email Encryption (cloud-based coming soon)
* Compliance Consulting (PCI, HIPAA, etc)

Josh More | Senior Security Consultant - CISSP, GIAC-GSLC, GIAC-GCIH
Alliance Technologies | www.AllianceTechnologies.net
400 Locust St., Suite 840 | Des Moines, IA 50309
515.245.7701 | 888.387.5670 x7701

Santa is Secure.  Are you?
http://www.alliancetechnologies.net/security/santa-2010

How are we doing? Let us know here: