[Cialug] Indiana Linuxfest request for papers

Josh More MoreJ at alliancetechnologies.net
Sun Jan 2 12:14:53 CST 2011

 Matt Williams, President Indiana F/oss Society asked me to pass the word

-------------------
I am contacting you in hopes that you could spread the word amongst your
members and any past speakers that you have had that we are currently looking
for speakers for the upcoming Indiana LinuxFest 2011.  You can visit
http://indianalinux.org  for more details and to submit talks.  We hope you and
all your members will join us in are inaugural year to help start a great
resource for the community.

Thank you for your time and consideration

Josh More | Senior Security Consultant - CISSP, GIAC-GSLC, GIAC-GCIH
Alliance Technologies | www.AllianceTechnologies.net
400 Locust St., Suite 840 | Des Moines, IA 50309
515.245.7701 | 888.387.5670 x7701

Santa is Secure.  Are you?
http://www.alliancetechnologies.net/security/santa-2010

How are we doing? Let us know here: